In accordance with Phase I & II of city & state COVID-19 guidelines, we have Re-Opened our venue along Riverwalk Tulsa in Jenks.
Beginning Thursday, May 21st, reservations will no longer be needed. May 21st, we will return to Walk-In traffic for groups of 10 or less; larger parties should reach out to our Group Events team for bookings. (918-528-7717 Opt #2 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Our First Priority is the safety and health of our guests and our team; therefore, we will continue to follow our existing protocols plus additional sanitization and physical distancing requirements.
We are committed to creating an atmosphere where everyone can have fun playing and dining with confidence. To do so, we need a little help from our favorite individuals; YOU, our guests!
- Please, wash hands or use the provided hand sanitizer before and after playing
- Please, remember to responsibly physical distance
- Please, if you are feeling ill – stay home, we’ll be here ready to welcome you back once you are well.
- Please, have patience with our Team Partners, as some of the additional guidelines have added a few more minutes to several of our regular duties to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
Along with our standard stringent cleaning protocols, we have adopted the following additional safety measures:
Within our Venue:
- Physical/social distancing for our bays– this includes limiting the number to 8 guests per bay and suggesting guests stay in their own bay vs. mingling amongst others.
- Physical/Social distancing within our dining room & patio areas, which will be allowed at ½ capacity by alternating tables to allow for six-foot physical distancing.
- Golf clubs, balls, game screens, and other frequently touched bay surfaces will be sanitized between each seating.
- Single-use disposable menus will be available in bays and dining areas
- Continuing to provide hand sanitizer with additional dispensers added throughout our venue.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of common areas such as the lobby, bar tops, handrails, tabletops, counters, elevators, door handles, arcade & billiard games.
- Digital visual reminders throughout the venue to “Be kind to mankind – Wash your hands”
- Increased restroom restocking of soap, paper towels, and sanitizer with posted handwashing guidelines.
With our Guests:
- Six-foot physical distancing floor signs have been placed within our check-in areas.
- Masks, while recommended, are not requiring our guests to wear them within the venue.
- While we encourage guests to bring their own clubs, it is not required. We will sanitize each bay entirely, including clubs between each seating.
- Group events are available for parties of 50 or less, per state & local guidelines. We will work with guests on staffing buffets to ensure health and safety measures are met.
- Groupons or Coupons that have expirations dates between March 17th & May 20th will now be honored at original value until Friday, June 5th.
- After June 5th, Groupon holders will be subject to Groupon standard rules of expiration allowing Groupon to be redeemed at the dollar amount paid value.
Within our Kitchen:
- Continued best practices for safe food handling per health department and company standards.
- Barriers such as tongs and other utensils will be used to prevent direct hand contact with foods.
- All condiments will be available on request only as single-use servings.
- Per the FDA there is currently no evidence suggesting food produced in the USA can transmit COVID-19.
With our Team Partners:
- Screening of our Team Partners for COVID-19 symptoms as well as taking temperatures of all on-site staff at the beginning of their shift.
- Face masks will also be worn by our Team Partners, during Phase I & II.
- Team Partners will increase the frequency of which they wash their hands with soap and water, per CDC guidelines.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations are available for our team partners to use frequently.
We thank you for your continued support as our Team Partners work to continue creating a fun and safe entertainment destination for you and your friends or family. We appreciate your patience with us as we work diligently to follow all the necessary health and safety guidelines to keep our community safe.
Together we can enjoy delicious food and drink, get a few swings in and continue to have fun in a safe way!!